Who is Distribusion?
We are a technology platform that provides access to ground transportation worldwide, enabling a better travel experience from search to settlement.
We work with major partners such as Google, Flixbus, Kiwi, Deutsche Bahn, and many more.
You’ll be part of launching a new major revenue stream based on our data products for external partners. You’ll be supported by an experienced leadership team and work together on this exciting, new project.
What you’ll do
- Lead and continue building the product team.
- Develop the product vision further together with the management team.
- Take responsibility for the shaping and implementation of the product roadmap.
- Conceptualize and lead the development of feature improvements for our internaland external products and architecture.
- Share conceptual knowledge and insights to develop new processes to improve theproductivity and quality of work and create a high-performing team in which peoplelove to work.
- Work with an inspiring and talented remote-first team in a highly engaging workenvironment.
Who you are
- 5+ years of professional experience in Product or Engineering Management, especially focused on technical back-end products.
- You manage a large cross-functional team and thrive on building teams for scale.
- You are hands-on, a self-starter, always stepping out of your comfort zone.
- You possess excellent analytical comprehension and attention to detail, togetherwith strong academic background, and can find multiple solutions to a specificproblem, picking the one that generates the best outcome for each stakeholder.
- You have strong communication skills and love building relationships.
- You are self-organised and able to prioritise your tasks based on business priorities.
- Good understanding of system design and programming languages principles, strongknowledge of agile methodologies.
- You are fluent in English.
Nice to haves
- You’ve worked with API integrations and eCommerce products in the past.
- Experience scaling a team.
- Hands-on engineering experience.
What we offer
- You’re joining a fast-paced, fast-expanding travel tech company with a flat organizational and truly meritocratic structure.
- Remote-first and flexible work policy with international opportunities arising as we continue to expand our global footprint – Our heart is in Berlin, but you’ll find us across the globe.
- Dynamic environment with ownership over mission-critical projects, spanning the organization and the chance to shape the future of global travel.
- Work with global brands and gain exposure in an international business setting.
- Diverse, experienced team to exchange your ideas and contributions.
Climb on board with us by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.