We are the world’s leading ground transportation marketplace. We give travellers seamless access to ground transportation online, from search to ticket purchase. We have built a cutting-edge B2B technology platform that connects bus, rail and ferry operators in 70+ countries with the biggest online retailers including Google Maps and Booking.com.
We are shaping the future of travel and building the largest global network of transport providers and retailers. Having grown 10x in the past year, we are one of the fastest growing startups in travel. Backed by three leading VCs (Creandum, Northzone and Lightrock), and now, following our recent €30 m Series B, we are ready to push beyond.
Do you want to work in an advanced tech environment and have an impact on millions of travellers around the globe? Come join us!
We are looking for a VP of Commercial who will grow and lead our Business Development team and expand Distribusion new markets. This position will be reporting directly to the CEO of Distribusion.
- You have an extensive experience in business development, marketing, and relationship management (7+ years), with a proven track record of success in driving growth and increasing revenue
- You have strong management and leadership skills
- You have an in-depth knowledge of current market and knowing competitive products
- You are experienced in market acquisition and strengthening ties with core partners
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for sales & commercial success
- You have the courage to challenge the status quo and drive change
- You are data-driven, ambitious, and willing to get hands-on in shaping the future of Distribusion
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written. Additional languages are a plus.
You will be part of our leadership team and actively develop and grow our Business Development strategy and roadmap planning. Amongst other things, the core topics will be:
- Building, managing, coaching and scaling our global Business Development team
- Establishing relevant KPIs and regular reports to continuously optimise your approach and results
- Leading, developing, and communicating a sales and go-to-market strategy to successfully grow the company
- Discovering and entering new market, as well as driving growth in existing markets to meet Distribusion’s ambitious growth goals
- Maintaining relationships with our existing commercial partners.
Our impact on the society and the environment:
There are still 100 m tickets sold offline every day. We are making ground transportation more online accessible and more convenient to use for millions of travellers. Transportation accounts for nearly 20% of global CO2 emissions, and each trip booked via Distribusion’s platform that substitutes a more pollutive and congested mode of transport such as taxi, private car, or plane, directly contributes to reducing global carbon emissions.
Do you want to work in an advanced tech environment and have an impact on millions of travellers around the globe? Come join us by applying to the link below: