Distribusion Technologies is committed to making ground transportation accessible online and creating a sustainable future for global travel. Today, we provide a B2B technology platform that connects bus and rail operators around the world with over 100 of the biggest online retail names in the travel industry.
Boosted by a recent €30m Series B funding round, Distribusion is quickly expanding globally and looking for a Partnerships Manager to grow our network of customer-facing channels. Together with these partners, we create industry leading search-to-ticketing experiences on websites and apps that people know and trust.
- Lead our technical expansion into the Mexican market.
- Define and deliver your own microservice products, where you gather and own the requirements.
- Craft the direction and strategy for various operational projects.
- Evolve and optimise best practices and assets that help accelerate and scale our technical integrations.
- Take technical responsibility for a portfolio of the world’s leading travel brands.
- Analyse APIs and determine technical specifications.
- “Do detective work” to figure out problems and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related study from a top-performing university.
- Gained 2+ years of professional experience in Product or Project Management, and worked within cross-functional teams.
- Ability to quickly understand new technical topics.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Talent to influence without direct authority.
- Outstanding communication skills with internal teams and external partners.
- Excellent English skills and Spanish.
You benefit from…
- A fast-growing, international environment with a flat organisational structure.
- Ownership over mission-critical projects, spanning the organisation.
- An opportunity to work with the industry’s leading players.
- A diverse and experienced team to exchange your ideas and contributions.
Who is Distribusion?
Based in the heart of Berlin, Distribusion is building a next-gen tech platform that is shaping the future of the travel industry. Our highly scalable product and state of the art technology is supported by an experienced leadership team and some of Europe’s leading Venture Capital Funds, including Lightrock, Creandum and Northzone.
With over 100m ground transportation tickets still purchased offline every day, Distribusion is dedicated to driving the online shift of this €500bn industry, come join us!
Please send your CV and a 2 sentence introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.