Distribusion is committed to making ground transportation accessible for all and creating a sustainable future for global travel. Today, we provide a technology platform that connects bus and rail operators around the world with over 90 of the biggest retail names in the travel industry.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Technical Product Manager in Brazil drive forward our Integrations process and help us become the global standard for ground transportation.
What you’ll do
- Lead market research projects to identify gaps in our product landscape including testing of tools and documenting results
- Drive your own microservice products, where you gather and own the requirements. This includes keeping stakeholders informed on the requirements timeline.
- Support and run various strategic and operational projects
- Analyse the business requirements and technical specifications of different carriers’ APIs and align their needs with stakeholders from business, customers, and the development teams.
- Autonomously investigate and propose new methods to improve the API integration process.
- Specify technical needs in an understandable way for developers, by writing cards and technical specifications.
- Ensure Quality Assurance of new integrations and test that all developments are matching the expected outcome.
- Align with the Development and Data Teams to conceptualise new features, actively manage ongoing escalations, and keep up communication with our partners and account management team during resolution.
Who you are
- You have a strong academic background in Computer Science-related studies from a top-performing university, excellent analytical comprehension and attention to detail
- You have gained practical experience in a start-up, leading corporate or consulting company (e.g. through previous internships)
- You are hands-on, a self-starter, and are willing to step out of your comfort zone
- You can work independently and proactively suggest and implement ideas
- You are a digital native and understand the basics of travel tech and e-commerce
- You are fluent in English and Portuguese
What we offer
- You’re joining a fast-paced, fast-expanding travel tech company with a flat organisational and truly meritocratic structure
- Remote-first and flexible work policy with international opportunities arising as we continue to expand our global footprint – Our heart is in Berlin, but you’ll find us across the globe
- Dynamic environment with ownership over mission-critical projects, spanning the organisation and the chance to shape the future of global travel
- Work with global brands and gain exposure in an international business setting
- Diverse, experienced team to exchange your ideas and contributions
Who is Distribusion?
Based in Europe and growing in Latin America, Distribusion is building a next-gen tech platform, shaping the future of the travel industry and growing fast. Our highly scalable product and our superior technology are supported by an experienced leadership team and some of Europe’s leading Venture Capital Funds, including Creandum and Northzone.
Climb on board with us by sending your CV here