We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Talent Acquisition Manager who will lead the evolving talent needs of a highly scaling company. In this role, you’ll be a critical member of the company, partnering closely with the C-level management, Sales and Tech Leads to identify the right decisions for our clients’ ever-changing needs.
Who you are
- 5+ Years of tech recruiting experience within a fast-growing international technology/product company.
- Proven ability to attract and hire top talent and create a memorable candidate experience.
- Strong appreciation for the fundamentals of talent acquisition and employer branding, but creative and inquisitive when considering modern approaches.
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with the ability to understand tech skills and advise your hiring managers.
- You have an understanding of the challenges and needs of growing a business.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build reliable relationships with leaders throughout the company.
- High proficiency in all recruiting platforms and tools.
- International recruitment experience & knowledge of recruitment best practices.
- Excellent communication skills with a real “can do” attitude.
- Experience in leading and developing junior recruiters/interns into full-fledged specialists.
What you’ll do
- You’ll be responsible for designing, shaping, developing, and executing end-to-end talent strategies to support Distribusions business objectives.
- Grow and lead a small powerful recruitment team to facilitate the growth of the company.
- Lead the entire end-to-end recruitment process.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to design and execute effective hiring strategies to provide a world-class experience to your candidates.
- Produce consistent talent pipelines to build a strong & diverse team.
- Collaborate with business leaders to define strategic decisions and headcount planning.
- Participate in improvement projects to upgrade our hiring processes and infrastructure.
- Proactively introduce best practices to the team and coach more junior colleagues.
What we offer
- You’re joining a fast-paced, fast-expanding German-based travel tech company with a flat organisational and truly meritocratic structure
- Remote-first policy
- Dynamic environment with flexible working hours
- Ownership over mission-critical projects, spanning the organisation and the chance to shape the future of world travel
- Work with global brands and gain exposure in an international business setting
- Diverse, experienced team to exchange your ideas and contributions
Who is Distribusion?
Distribusion is committed to making ground transportation accessible for all and in doing so save the environment. Based in the heart of Berlin, we’re building a truly next-gen tech platform, connecting giants of the travel industry with transport providers. Both our highly scalable product and our superior technology are supported by an experienced leadership team and some of Europe’s leading Venture Capital Funds. We’re open globally from Brazil to Russia, with customers from Booking.com to CTrip.
Climb on board with us by sending your CV to email@example.com