Who we are:
We are the world’s leading ground transportation marketplace. We give travellers seamless access to ground transportation online, from search to ticket purchase. We have built a cutting-edge B2B technology platform that connects bus, rail and ferry operators in 70+ countries with the biggest online retailers including Google Maps and Booking.com.
We are shaping the future of travel and building the largest global network of transport providers and retailers. Having grown 10x in the past year, we are one of the fastest growing startups in travel. Backed by three leading VCs (Creandum, Northzone and Lightrock), and now, following our recent €30 m Series B, we are ready to push beyond.
Do you want to work on a product that is used by millions of people daily with a high load, availability and scalability and most advanced technology?
Come join us!
We are looking for a Quality Assurance engineer who will work with our great Integration team.
What you’ll do:
- Create test case scenarios for manual testing (automation in the future)
- Develop manual test case scenarios and execute them
- Autonomously investigate and propose new methods to improve the Quality Assurance processes
- Report and record all discovered errors/bugs
- Actively participate in team meetings
- Work closely with the Product Managers and Developers in order to deliver the tasks in time and with the expected quality
- Gained 3+ years of professional experience in testing software and working within cross-functional teams
- Confident knowledge of methodologies, development and testing process software;
- Experience in testing API integrations (Postman, SOAP, REST);
- Experience with SQL and reading logs
- Understanding of data representation technologies: HTML, JSON, XML;
- Experience in operations process design, execution, and best practices
- Strong English communication skills.
What you can expect:
- You will join a fast-paced travel tech company with a flat organisational structure
- You will have exciting opportunities, ownership and responsibility and contribute directly to the success of the company
- You will join an international team of talented and driven people with a clear mission. Expect your colleagues to inspire, support and challenge you every day!
- We have a flexible work policy with the option of working remotely and international opportunities arising as we continue to expand our global footprint – Our heart is in Berlin, but you’ll find us across the globe
- You will get a competitive salary & fast-expanding company
Our impact on the society and the environment:
There are still 100 m tickets sold offline every day. We are making ground transportation more online accessible and more convenient to use for millions of travellers. Transportation accounts for nearly 20% of global CO2 emissions, and each trip booked via Distribusion’s platform that substitutes a more pollutive and congested mode of transport such as taxi, private car, or plane, directly contributes to reducing global carbon emissions.