Who we are
We are the world’s leading ground transportation marketplace. We give travellers seamless access to ground transportation online, from search to ticket purchase. We have built a cutting-edge B2B technology platform that connects bus, rail and ferry operators in 70+ countries with the biggest online retailers including Google Maps and Booking.com.
We are shaping the future of travel and building the largest global network of transport providers and retailers. Having grown 10x in the past year, we are one of the fastest growing startups in travel. Backed by three leading VCs (Creandum, Northzone and Lightrock), and now, following our recent €30 m Series B, we are ready to push beyond.
Do you want to work on a product that is used by millions of people daily with a high load, availability and scalability and most advanced technology?
Come join us!
We’re looking for a Product Manager at Distribusion’s Whitelabel Solution team. A key product for the coming years, we are building an A-Team around it. We’re looking for someone that is hungry for a challenge with the ultimate goal of scaling the product rapidly.
What you’ll do
As a product manager, you will be responsible for product planning, delivery and adoption throughout the product lifecycle.
- You will develop a vision and roadmap for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and industry insights
- Perform the discovery phase to clearly define customer needs
- Continuously track and analyse product KPIs and data, to understand what’s working and to create product hypotheses that increase conversion rate
- Write requirements for the development team
- Maintain and prioritise the product backlog
- Work closely with Engineering team to deliver products
- Manage releases and product adoption
- Animate daily sprint planning, scrum meetings and retrospective
- Support the development team with any questions they may have
- Work closely with stakeholders from business, finance, product, operations and the development teams
Who you are
- You are an autonomous person, with a strong sense of ownership and hungry for a challenge
- You have a result-oriented and entrepreneurial mentality with a strong drive to get things done and the ability to work cross-functionally
- You have a data-driven mindset and experience in an analytical and KPI-driven role
- You have an excellent attention to detail
- You have a proven track record of delivering products that have a major business impact
- Good understanding of Google Analytics is a must. Basic knowledge of SQL is an advantage
- You have a strong academic background in economics, media or computer science
What you can expect:
- You will join a fast-paced travel tech company with a flat organisational structure.
- You will have exciting opportunities, ownership and responsibility and contribute directly to the success of the company.
- You will join an international team of talented and driven people with a clear mission. Expect your colleagues to inspire, support and challenge you every day!
- We have a flexible work policy with the option of working remotely and international opportunities arising as we continue to expand our global footprint – Our heart is in Berlin, but you’ll find us across the globe.
- You will get a competitive salary & highly attractive stock options of a growing and fast-expanding company.
Our impact on the society and the environment:
There are still 100 m tickets sold offline every day. We are making ground transportation more online accessible and more convenient to use for millions of travellers. Transportation accounts for nearly 20% of global CO2 emissions, and each trip booked via Distribusion’s platform that substitutes a more pollutive and congested mode of transport such as taxi, private car, or plane, directly contributes to reducing global carbon emissions.