We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Product Manager to drive forward and identify continuous improvements for our Platform team thus helping us to become the global standard for ground transportation. You will work collaboratively with our Engineering team, driving our strategic technical relationships with our major accounts, such as Expedia, Booking.com, Google and Deutsche Bahn.
Who you are
- Strong academic background from a top-performing university.
- 2+ years of professional experience in Product or Project Management, working within cross-functional tech teams.
- You possess excellent analytical comprehension and attention to detail, and can find multiple solutions to a specific problem, picking the one that generates the best outcome for each stakeholder.
- You have strong communication skills and can handle various topics with external partners.
- You are self-organised and able to prioritise your tasks based on business priorities.
- You are fluent in English.
Nice To Have
- You know how to use Jira, Trello, YouTrack or different project management tools.
- Base knowledge of programming languages, system design principles, and agile methodologies
- Data analysis experience
- You have knowledge of SQL
- You are fluent in another European language.
What you’ll do
- Identify internal feature improvements for our partner product to continuously improve customer experience and meet business goals.
- Support the planning and implementation of roadmaps.
- Investigate issues raised by internal and external stakeholders to identify the root causes and develop actions for the tech and content team by writing cards, technical specifications and implementing roadmaps.
- Conceptualise and ensure many integrations fit into one product.
- Share conceptual knowledge and insights to develop new processes to improve the productivity and quality of the Operations, Product and Tech teams
- Conceptualise and develop feature improvements for internal products
What we offer
- You’re joining a fast-paced, fast-expanding German-based travel tech company with a flat organisational and truly meritocratic structure
- Dynamic environment with flexible working hours
- Ownership over mission-critical projects, spanning the organisation and the chance to shape the future of world travel
- Work with global brands and gain exposure in an international business setting
- Diverse, experienced team to exchange your ideas and contributions
Who is Distribusion?
Distribusion is committed to making ground transportation accessible for all and in doing so save the environment. Based in the heart of Berlin, we’re building a truly next-gen tech platform, connecting giants of the travel industry with transport providers. Both our highly scalable product and our superior technology are supported by an experienced leadership team and some of Europe’s leading Venture Capital Funds. We’re open globally from Brazil to Russia, with customers from Booking.com to CTrip.
Climb on board with us by sending your CV to email@example.com