Who we are:
We are the world’s leading ground transportation marketplace. We give travellers seamless access to ground transportation online, from search to ticket purchase. We have built a cutting-edge B2B technology platform that connects bus, rail and ferry operators in 70+ countries with the biggest online retailers including Google Maps and Booking.com.
We are shaping the future of travel and building the largest global network of transport providers and retailers. Having grown 10x in the past year, we are one of the fastest growing startups in travel. Backed by three leading VCs (Creandum, Northzone and Lightrock), and now, following our recent €30 m Series B, we are ready to push beyond.
Do you want to work in an advanced tech environment and have an impact on millions of travellers around the globe? Come join us!
We are looking for Payment Operations Analyst.
Who you are:
- You have a decent understanding or the digital payment infrastructure, payments schemes (Mastercard, Visa) and interfaces involved within it
- You have expertise and hands-on experience in all aspects of payments processing, card personalization, fraud prevention, reports and reconciliation (Adyen platform)
- You got a bachelor’s degree or similar in any relevant field (IT, Engineering, Business Administration)
- You gained already some experiences in prior jobs in a similar role (minimum 2 years)
- You are fluent in English, Spanish / Portuguese is a plus
- Strong Excel skills (advanced formulas, Pivot tables, basic macros)
- Experience in SQL is a plus but not mandatory
- You are driven, ambitious, and willing to get hands-on in shaping the future of ground transportation travel.
- You show ownership and responsibility of your problem space.
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written.
What you will do:
- You will manage Distribusions’ merchant accounts on our Payment Service Providers, including the set-up of new accounts and a regular risk assessment in order to maximise the authorization rates and minimise the chargeback rates
- You will conduct in depth financial and commercial analysis in order to help the organisation to enhance the companys’ White Label product
- You act as the first point of contact to our PSPs and our technical teams for all payment related topics
- You will take ownership of all regulatory requirements for managing B2C and B2B payments (SAQ-A, PSD2, etc.)
- You will support the Finance team on other projects if necessary
What you can expect:
- You will join a fast-paced travel tech company with a flat organisational structure.
- You will have exciting opportunities, ownership and responsibility and contribute directly to the success of the company.
- You will join an international team of talented and driven people with a clear mission. Expect your colleagues to inspire, support and challenge you every day!
- We have a flexible work policy with the option of working remotely and international opportunities arising as we continue to expand our global footprint – Our heart is in Berlin, but you’ll find us across the globe.
- You will get a competitive salary & highly attractive stock options of a growing and fast-expanding company.
Our impact on the society and the environment:
There are still 100 m tickets sold offline every day. We are making ground transportation more online accessible and more convenient to use for millions of travellers. Transportation accounts for nearly 20% of global CO2 emissions, and each trip booked via Distribusion’s platform that substitutes a more pollutive and congested mode of transport such as taxi, private car, or plane, directly contributes to reducing global carbon emissions.