Distribusion Technologies is committed to making ground transportation accessible online and creating a sustainable future for global travel. Today, we provide a B2B technology platform that connects bus and rail operators around the world with over 100 of the biggest online retail names in the travel industry.
Boosted by a recent €30m Series B funding round, Distribusion is quickly expanding globally and looking for a Partnerships Intern to help grow our network of customer-facing channels. Together with these partners, we create industry leading search-to-ticketing experiences on websites and apps that people know and trust.
- Conceptualise and implement operational processes & tooling.
- Support Partnerships Managers in analysing performance and rolling out initiatives.
- Drive forward the teams’ documentation and onboarding strategy.
- Lead regular performance monitoring process.
- An interest in starting a full time position after completing the internship.
- Practical experience in a fast-paced business environment.
- Strong people skills, and an interest in client facing roles.
- The ability to quickly understand new technical topics.
Excellent English skills.
You benefit from…
- A fast-growing, international environment with a flat organisational structure.
- Ownership over mission-critical projects, spanning the organisation.
- An opportunity to work with the industry’s leading players.
- A diverse and experienced team to exchange your ideas and contributions.
Distribusion believes everyone should be able to purchase any transport anywhere – online.
Based in the heart of Berlin, we are building the next generation technology platform which connects giants of the travel business with scheduled ground transport providers, from airport busses to cross-country trains.
Our highly scalable product, as well as our superior technology, have already convinced some of the world’s largest travel agencies to partner with us. We are active in 25+ countries across the globe, making 10 million trips to 8000 destinations and 150 airports available to travelers worldwide. Distribusion is supported by an experienced leadership team and some of Europe’s leading Venture Capital Funds.