Who we are:
We are the world’s leading ground transportation marketplace. We give travellers seamless access to ground transportation online, from search to ticket purchase. We have built a cutting-edge B2B technology platform that connects bus, rail and ferry operators in 70+ countries with the biggest online retailers including Google Maps and Booking.com.
We are shaping the future of travel and building the largest global network of transport providers and retailers. Having grown 10x in the past year, we are one of the fastest growing startups in travel. Backed by three leading VCs (Creandum, Northzone and Lightrock), and now, following our recent €30 m Series B, we are ready to push beyond.
Do you want to work on a product that is used by millions of people daily with a high load, availability and scalability and most advanced technology?
Come join us!
Who you are:
- proficient in IT Support/Linux Administration with a passion for moving to DevOps
- Commercial Dev/DevOps experience is nice to have, but not a mustYou have strong scripting skills in Bash and ability to understand/write/debug code in Python, Ruby, etc
- Good knowledge of Linux, including basic management tools/utilities (curl, wget, etc)
- Good knowledge of Git and Terraform
- Good knowledge of general IT user management concepts in various environments/contexts: (users, groups, roles, ACL, etc)
- Basic knowledge of SSL concepts (certs, OpenSSL, etc), TCP/IP networking, SQL
What you will do:
- 60% of tasks – users support: onboard, instruct and manage new users, etc
- 40% of tasks – actual DevOps: work in GCP-based CD environment, support/troubleshoot deployment process, write/fix Terraform code, Bash scripting
Nice to have:
- Google Cloud Platform
What to expect:
- You’re joining a fast-paced, fast-expanding travel tech company with a flat organisational and truly meritocratic structure
- Remote-first and flexible work policy with international opportunities arising as we continue to expand our global footprint – Our heart is in Berlin, but you’ll find us across the globe
- Dynamic environment with ownership over mission-critical projects, spanning the organisation and the chance to shape the future of global travel
- Work with global brands and gain exposure in an international business setting
- Diverse, experienced team to exchange your ideas and contributions
Our impact on the society and the environment:
There are still 100 m tickets sold offline every day. We are making ground transportation more online accessible and more convenient to use for millions of travellers. Transportation accounts for nearly 20% of global CO2 emissions, and each trip booked via Distribusion’s platform that substitutes a more pollutive and congested mode of transport such as taxi, private car, or plane, directly contributes to reducing global carbon emissions.