Distribusion is committed to making ground transportation accessible for all and creating a sustainable future for global travel. Today, we provide a technology platform that connects bus and rail operators around the world with over 90 of the biggest retail names in the travel industry.
We’re looking for:
- someone proficient in IT Support/Linux Administration with a passion for moving to DevOps
- Commercial Dev/DevOps experience is nice to have, but not a must
What you’ll do:
- 60% of tasks – users support: onboard, instruct and manage new users, etc
- 40% of tasks – actual DevOps: work in GCP-based CD environment, support/troubleshoot deployment process, write/fix Terraform code, Bash scripting
Who you are:
- You have strong scripting skills in Bash and ability to understand/write/debug code in Python, Ruby, etc
- Good knowledge of Linux, including basic management tools/utilities (curl, wget, etc)
- Good knowledge of Git and Terraform
- Good knowledge of general IT user management concepts in various environments/contexts: (users, groups, roles, ACL, etc)
- Basic knowledge of SSL concepts (certs, OpenSSL, etc), TCP/IP networking, SQL
Nice to have:
- Google Cloud Platform
What we offer:
- You’re joining a fast-paced, fast-expanding travel tech company with a flat organisational and truly meritocratic structure
- Remote-first and flexible work policy with international opportunities arising as we continue to expand our global footprint – Our heart is in Berlin, but you’ll find us across the globe
- Dynamic environment with ownership over mission-critical projects, spanning the organisation and the chance to shape the future of global travel
- Work with global brands and gain exposure in an international business setting
- Diverse, experienced team to exchange your ideas and contributions
Who is Distribusion?
Based in the heart of Berlin, Distribusion is building a next-gen tech platform, shaping the future of the travel industry and growing fast. Our highly scalable product and our superior technology are supported by an experienced leadership team and some of Europe’s leading Venture Capital Funds, including Creandum and Northzone.