Distribusion Technologies is committed to making ground transportation accessible for all and creating a sustainable future for global travel. Today, we provide a B2B technology platform that connects bus and rail operators around the world with over 100 of the biggest online retail names in the travel industry.
Boosted by a recent €30m Series B funding round, Distribusion is quickly expanding globally and looking for a Partnerships Manager to grow our network of customer-facing channels. Together with these partners, we create industry leading search-to-ticketing experiences on websites and apps that people know and trust.
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of the world’s leading travel brands.
- Lead integration projects for new channels connecting to our platform.
- Conceptualise and implement operational processes & tooling.
- Collaborate with all central functions and international teams.
- Engage in strategic projects outside of our core B2B platform.
- Gained 2+ years of full-time experience in a fast-paced business environment.
- A track record of delivering high impact projects.
- Experience in dealing with high profile external stakeholders.
- The ability to quickly understand new technical topics.
- Excellent English skills.
You benefit from…
- A fast-growing, international environment with a flat organisational structure.
- Ownership over mission-critical projects, spanning the organisation.
- An opportunity to work with the industry’s leading players.
- A diverse and experienced team to exchange your ideas and contributions.
Who is Distribusion?
Based in the heart of Berlin, Distribusion is building a next-gen tech platform that is shaping the future of the travel industry. Our highly scalable product and state of the art technology is supported by an experienced leadership team and some of Europe’s leading Venture Capital Funds, including Lightrock, Creandum and Northzone.
With over 100m ground transportation tickets still purchased offline every day, Distribusion is dedicated to driving the online shift of this €500bn industry, come join us!
Please send your CV and a 2 sentence introduction to email@example.com.