Distribusion is committed to making ground transportation accessible for all and creating a sustainable future for global travel. Today, we provide a technology platform that connects bus and rail operators around the world with over 90 of the biggest retail names in the travel industry.
We are looking for a Customer Success Representative to sharpen their skills by improving our relations with the retailers and carriers.
What you’ll do:
- Process incoming requests from the partners regarding the bookings made with us
- Work closely with the tech, product, retail, and finance teams to ensure that incoming requests regarding incidents are promptly communicated
- Suggest and implement changes in internal processes and push for large-scale improvements of features to reduce processing times
Who you are:
- Have worked in b2c or b2b support and have a strong desire to deliver a high-quality response to our partners as quickly as possible
- Strong networking mentality and ability to build a sustainable relationship
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills – you are not afraid to ask questions when something is unclear and easily come up with ideas on how to improve current processes (even if they look perfect)
- Preferably, have an understanding or experience using SQL, APIs, basic programming, automation, and ticketing systems ( this is not a must, but highly appreciated!) – and you have a desire to learn
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written), an additional fluent language is a big bonus
What we offer:
- You’re joining a fast-paced, fast-expanding travel tech company with a flat organizational and truly meritocratic structure
- Remote-first and flexible work policy with international opportunities arising as we continue to expand our global footprint – Our heart is in Berlin, but you’ll find us across the globe
- Dynamic environment with ownership over mission-critical projects, spanning the organization and the chance to shape the future of global travel
- Work with global brands and gain exposure in an international business setting
- Diverse, experienced team to exchange your ideas and contributions
Who is Distribusion?
We have a team of strong business and tech-oriented people with 5+ years of experience in ML and Software Engineering.
Based in the heart of Berlin, Distribusion is building a next-gen tech platform, shaping the future of the travel industry and growing fast. Our highly scalable product and our superior technology are supported by an experienced leadership team and some of Europe’s leading Venture Capital Funds, including Creandum and Northzone.
Climb on board with us by sending your CV here