Who we are:
We are the world’s leading ground transportation marketplace. We give travellers seamless access to ground transportation online, from search to ticket purchase. We have built a cutting-edge B2B technology platform that connects bus, rail and ferry operators in 70+ countries with the biggest online retailers including Google Maps and Booking.com.
We are shaping the future of travel and building the largest global network of transport providers and retailers. Having grown 10x in the past year, we are one of the fastest growing startups in travel. Backed by three leading VCs (Creandum, Northzone and Lightrock), and now, following our recent €30 m Series B, we are ready to push beyond.
Do you want to work in an advanced tech environment and have an impact on millions of travellers around the globe? Come join us!
We are looking for Content project manager
Who you are:
- You have experience in Data Management in a technology company or a strong academic background in quality assurance.
- You have an analytical mindset and attention to detail.
- You have practical experience with SQL.
- You love and are proficient in advanced Excel.
- You are familiar with team work frameworks (agile, scrum, kanban).
- You are driven, ambitious, and willing to get hands-on in shaping the future of ground transportation travel.
- You have strong ownership and can work & prioritize independently.
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written.
What you will do:
- Ensure our content is accurate and up-to-date.
- Evaluate data quality and perform quality checks.
- Manage the coordination and completion of projects on time and within scope.
- Investigate issues to their end and find sustainable, fast solutions.
- Identify problems in processes and drive improvements.
- Actively manage ongoing escalations and keep up communication with our partners and account management team during resolution.
What you can expect:
- You will join a fast-paced travel tech company with a flat organisational structure.
- You will have exciting opportunities, ownership and responsibility and contribute directly to the success of the company.
- You will join an international team of talented and driven people with a clear mission. Expect your colleagues to inspire, support and challenge you every day!
- We have a flexible work policy with the option of working remotely and international opportunities arising as we continue to expand our global footprint – Our heart is in Berlin, but you’ll find us across the globe.
- You will get a competitive salary & highly attractive stock options of a growing and fast-expanding company.
Our impact on the society and the environment:
There are still 100 m tickets sold offline every day. We are making ground transportation more online accessible and more convenient to use for millions of travellers. Transportation accounts for nearly 20% of global CO2 emissions, and each trip booked via Distribusion’s platform that substitutes a more pollutive and congested mode of transport such as taxi, private car, or plane, directly contributes to reducing global carbon emissions.