Who we are
We are the world’s leading ground transportation marketplace. We give travellers seamless access to ground transportation online, from search to ticket purchase. We have built a cutting-edge B2B technology platform that connects bus, rail and ferry operators in 70+ countries with the biggest online retailers including Google Maps and Booking.com.
We are shaping the future of travel and building the largest global network of transport providers and retailers. Having grown 10x in the past year, we are one of the fastest growing startups in travel. Backed by three leading VCs (Creandum, Northzone and Lightrock), and now, following our recent €30 m Series B, we are ready to push beyond.
Do you want to work in an advanced tech environment and have an impact on millions of travellers around the globe? Come join us!
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who supports our Finance and HR team.
Who you are
- You have a successfully completed commercial training or comparable education
- You have proper knowledge in the field of bookkeeping and accounting
- You already have experience in working with DATEV
- You have very good knowledge of German and English
- You are detail oriented, independent and have structured way of working, are extremely reliable, have very good communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- You are driven, ambitious, and willing to get hands-on in shaping the future of ground transportation travel.
- You show ownership and responsibility of your problem space.
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written.
What you will do
- You will support the monthly billing process for our partners
- You will be carrying out ongoing accounting activities in the area of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- You will be processing weekly and monthly payments including the dunning
- You will be responsible for account reconciliation and reporting
- You will control our general expense management
- You provide research support
- You will support general office work and administration
What you can expect
- You will join a fast-paced travel tech company with a flat organisational structure.
- You will have exciting opportunities, ownership and responsibility and contribute directly to the success of the company.
- You will join an international team of talented and driven people with a clear mission. Expect your colleagues to inspire, support and challenge you every day!
- We have a flexible work policy with the option of working remotely and international opportunities arising as we continue to expand our global footprint – Our heart is in Berlin, but you’ll find us across the globe.
- You will get a competitive salary.
Our impact on the society and the environment
There are still 100 m tickets sold offline every day. We are making ground transportation more online accessible and more convenient to use for millions of travellers. Transportation accounts for nearly 20% of global CO2 emissions, and each trip booked via Distribusion’s platform that substitutes a more pollutive and congested mode of transport such as taxi, private car, or plane, directly contributes to reducing global carbon emissions.