Who we are
We are the world’s leading ground transportation marketplace. We give travellers seamless access to ground transportation online, from search to ticket purchase. We have built a cutting-edge B2B technology platform that connects bus, rail and ferry operators in 70+ countries with the biggest online retailers including Google Maps and Booking.com.
We are shaping the future of travel and building the largest global network of transport providers and retailers. Having grown 10x in the past year, we are one of the fastest growing startups in travel. Backed by three leading VCs (Creandum, Northzone and Lightrock), and now, following our recent €30 m Series B, we are ready to push beyond.
Do you want to work in an advanced tech environment and have an impact on millions of travellers around the globe? Come join us!
Come join us!
We are looking for an experienced Commercial Manager, who wants to take ownership of the entire commercail area of a rapidly growing product – Distribusion’s Whitelabel Solution. It being one of the key products the company is and will continue to invest in, we are aiming to find someone who is hungry for a challenge and ready to take on big responsibilities.
What you will do
- Learn how to grow and develop Distribusion’s global network of airport bus, rail and public transport operators;
- Help us in the full scope of partnerships including ongoing support, understanding contract and product scope;
- Support cross-sell of expanding suite of products and services into the transport operators (White-Labels, BI-tools, Mobile Booking Solutions, etc.);
- Leverage data analysis to understand partner performance and identify opportunities within our global retail network;
- Work closely with the tech, product, retail, and finance teams to ensure a smooth integration, ramp-up and ongoing operations;
- Monitor and drive financial performance of the whitelabel product cross all 150+ retailers and 350+ carriers;
- Create a fully fleshed out new commercail model for the whitelabel jointly with the Head of Ecommerce and CEO.
WHO YOU ARE
- Highly interested in sales and partner management experience at a high-growth company;
- Capacity to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment with minimal guidance;
- Strong networking mentality and ability to build a sustainable relationship;
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills;
- Project Management comes naturally to you;
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written), an additional fluent language is a big bonus;
- Analytically very strong and confident to have the full end to end commercial ownership of the whitelabel product and its commercial optimization opportunities.
What you can expect:
- You will join a fast-paced travel tech company with a flat organisational structure.
- You will have exciting opportunities, ownership and responsibility and contribute directly to the success of the company.
- You will join an international team of talented and driven people with a clear mission. Expect your colleagues to inspire, support and challenge you every day!
- We have a flexible work policy with the option of working remotely and international opportunities arising as we continue to expand our global footprint – Our heart is in Berlin, but you’ll find us across the globe.
- You will get a competitive salary & highly attractive stock options of a growing and fast-expanding company.
Our impact on the society and the environment:
There are still 100 m tickets sold offline every day. We are making ground transportation more online accessible and more convenient to use for millions of travellers. Transportation accounts for nearly 20% of global CO2 emissions, and each trip booked via Distribusion’s platform that substitutes a more pollutive and congested mode of transport such as taxi, private car, or plane, directly contributes to reducing global carbon emissions.
Climb on board with us by sending your CV to email@example.com.