Global challenges waiting for you
We make ground transportation accessible
We believe any part of the travel journey should be bookable from anywhere
Booking ground transportation tickets should be as easy as booking a flight. We are providing access to ground transportation worldwide, enabling a better travel experience from search to settlement.
Headquartered in the heart of Berlin, we are connecting giants of the travel industry with all bus, airport transfer, train and ferry providers in the world.
To support our team, we continuously look for smart, versatile and digital-native individuals to help us develop what is to become the world’s standard for ground transportation.
working at distribusion
We make ground transportation accessible
Exciting challenge for curious minds
With more than 6.4 billion passengers a year, bus and train are definitely a big deal! We are developing the first technology to bring a comprehensive end-to-end solution for ground transportation. We are constantly evolving to impact millions of travelers.
We are a team of 15 nationalities and growing fast. Here work closely together and learn from each other. But It’s not all about work. We enjoy ourselves at regular team events. We offer the perfect mix of a professional and friendly atmosphere.
Up to date tech stack
We keep updating our tech stack to be agile and provide you the best tools to develop your ideas. Technology together with our work is necessary to reach our ambition to introduce a ground transportation standard.
Opportunity to influence
At Distribusion you are given responsibility from day one and will learn by doing. All opinions matter across our team. We have a flat hierarchy and set no restriction when it comes to developing and implementing great ideas.
Explore our Jobs
If you believe your skills and experience will help Distribusion on their global expansion journey, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear from Our Team
Frequently asked Questions
We’re looking forward to receive your application, which contains:
- Your earliest starting date
- Your salary expectations
- Your language skills
- Cover letter (optional)
Depending on which job you apply to, there can be something specific we need from you. If that’s the case it will be written in the job description.
Sure, we are already an intercultural team (more than 15 nationalities) and look forward to new influences. After signing the contract, we’ll support you with tips and links through the moving and bureaucracy process.
Our hiring process is completely transparent. In fast paced startup environment we strive to hire you within a few steps. We want you to know that when you apply for a role, you are going to hear back from us.
- Applying. When you apply for the role at Distribusion, your application goes into our application tracking software. Here, a hiring team will review it and evaluate your fit for the role.
- Interview. This is your first meet with our team. During the interview, we’ll check in on your career, give more insight about the position and add a first impression to your application. Feel free to ask any open questions you might have.
- Further Interviews. After the first interview we tend to give you an opportunity to meet further colleagues from your department as well as from the other teams and build a better picture of our company. For us this is an opportunity to see if you have the relevant skills to succeed in the role and to get to know you even better. This is typically made over a video call or an onsite interview.
- Final Decision. After all the interviews, we evaluate each candidate who made it to the skills interview, and the hiring team makes a decision. If multiple candidates meet our hiring bar, we’ll select the best candidate.
- Offer. Once the choice is made, we’ll make an offer to you including details about salary, benefits and other relevant compensation details.
Also, because of our flexibility as a startup, we are able to shortcut these processes in cases where we deem a candidate to be exceptional. In this case your personal recruiting process can go even faster.
We do our best and try to send a confirmation email within a few days. However, the whole application process could take up to a few weeks. Thank you for your understanding.
You’ll get a tour of our office and step by step we’ll introduce you to your team and your tasks. We will handle all the information we need for our administrative team. Of course, your team lead and our HR team will be with you for each step.
This is not an issue! Contact our HR team at email@example.com to find out about future opportunities. We are always excited to meet smart and passionate people.